Thursday, March 11, 2010

Salty. Sweet. I'm In.

During my morning stint at my local coffee shop today, I read about these delicious-sounding chocolate bars from Eldersburg, MD based outfit, Salazon Chocolate Co. If you're like me and you love the mouth-watering combo of salty and sweet, give these a try! Salazon currently makes three varieties including Dark Chocolate with Natural Sea Salt, and Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper. Their website says they view chocolate as "an energy food not candy, so we simply stay away from offering sweeter, more candy-like milk chocolate." For those with a hankering for something slightly sweeter, check out the Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt and Turbinado Sugar bar. All products are organic and kosher. Salazon Chocolate Co. is a member of 1% For The Planet, donating at least 1% of their yearly revenues to organizations that help protect the environment. I can get down with that. You can find Salazon chocolate at most Whole Foods stores, or to buy online, visit http://www.veganstore.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment